It did give me some time to flip through the new books I received though.
Here's a quick list:
- The Seven Shrines of Nav'k-Qar, an OSRIC adventure.
- The Sarcophagus Legion, An OSRIC adventure.
- Plague, a 4e sourcebook detailing the use of disease in a campaign.
- The Barrow Grounds, a 4e adventure setting.
- Cesspools of Arnac, a 4e adventure setting.
- The Woods of Woe, a 4e adventure setting.
- The swamp of Timbermoor, a 4e adventure setting.
- Advanced Players Guide, a 4e sourcebook with a ton of new character options.
Anywho, I'm off for a while, but I'm going to try and maintain my current frequency of posting, now that I'm not actively reading a ton, when I get back. Look for more updates, and less superficial ones, in about a week.