Saturday, May 30, 2009

More entries

Ok, I'm going to try emailing this blog in from my phone. I've never tried it before, so if it turns out weird, my appologies.

I just opened the packages that came in today and I can't find a good way to update my list from work, so I thought I'd at least post what came in for now:

PCGen (which I made a mistake posting earlier as Sourceforge in my haste to update my list).
Amorphous Blobcast - Episodes 20, 24, 27, 29, and D&D4e Review
Order 66 Podcast - Episodes 37, 40, 50, 52, and 56
Open Game Table: Anthology of Roleplayng Game Blogs, volume 1

If these little micro-updates are a pain, let me know. I'm just trying to avoid going weeks without updating, as I have been known to do in the past.

1 comment:

Paul Tevis said...

Do you have the CD for The Voice of the Revolution? My delivery confirmation from USPS says it arrived last week.