Monday, July 30, 2007

My return and voting for judges.

I just got back from my family vacation this morning after driving the 18 hours straight from rural Tennessee to central Texas. I'm sorry I wasn't able to update while I was gone, but unsurprisingly wireless internet seemed a little harder to find out in the mountains than it is around here.

Tonight I'll get online, catch up, and start posting commentaries again. In the mean time, I wanted to say thanks to everyone who stuck with me, and remind people that the Judge voting starts one week from today. I'd appreciate the support, or if you could pass the word along, but even if you don't vote for me (Jeramy Ware) please get out and vote. Picking the right group of judges is just as important as picking the winners themselves. After all, it's the judges who decide which products are available for voting.

No comments: