Saturday, July 21, 2007

Slow news

If you're wondering about the lack of updates, it's mostly just my normal end of the week slow period. I'm getting ready to take a family vacation and there hasn't been much time for the internet.

I'm also running a little low on things to talk about. I think I've pretty much answered all the questions I've been asked, and there's really not a lot going on right now. Votes are coming in, and I don't think the judge nominations have stared yet, though I haven't been online much.

Hopefully that'll at least get going soon. We're running low on time for people to make an informed decision, and I'm going out of town at the end of this week.

Anywho, I'll try to get back to work on my commentaries late tonight or early tomorrow morning. Without the questions to guide me they may be a bit shorter, which might be a good thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say I'm still most curious about best setting, best minatures, and best d20. Just in case you need more requests. :) I'm really enjoying the commentaries.

Unknown said...

I'll make sure those ones get moved to the top of the commentary list.

Sorry things are still slow. I got caught up preparing for my vacation. Who knew taking two small children on a car ride across country would require far more prep time than actual driving time?