Monday, March 26, 2007

Got to love Goodman Games

I received a huge box o' books from Goodman today. So much for having free time while I wait for product to arrive.

There are a couple Etherscope books that look very good, though I haven't done much more than flip through them at this point. There is also a neat Judges Guild adventure and an X-Crawl Supplement.

Most notably, for sheer volume if nothing else, are the Dungeon Crawl Classics. There's an extremely cool boxed set, and a nice hard-cover adventure compilation, as well as around ten other adventures. One comes with a GM's screen, and another actually comes with a soundtrack on CD.

Like I said, I haven't actually read any of these yet, but I am looking forward to it. I've always had good luck with Goodman products, and I'm curious to see what the adventures look like. I don't often run pre-packaged adventures, but the nostalgia factor of playing some good old dungeon crawls is beginning to tug at me. Everything about the DCC series reminds me of the games we used to play 20 years ago when we just rolled some dice and had some fun.

No comments: