Friday, March 30, 2007

Missing box

How long does it take a package to get from Canada to Texas?

Apparently a while, since I'm still waiting on the first shipment that got sent out. Interestingly enough I've never had to wait this long for a package before. Even my new computer, which was sent from China, only took five days to get here. It makes me antsy.

Not that I really think it was lost or anything. I know at least one other US judge is still waiting for her package, but I do wish it would just get here so I can stop thinking about it.

Dear God, I think I'm OCD.

It's not like I don't have anything else to read or work on. I'm powering my way through a couple podcasts and I still need to put together some EZ Tiles. Not to mention the big box o' books from Goodman, but still...

No comments: