Monday, April 9, 2007

Wherein I wander a bit off topic...

Well, I finally got around to updating my list of items I have received off to the left side of the page. It's starting to get a bit unwieldy, but it'll do for now.

Anywho, happy belated Easter. I took the weekend off to do the rounds to various friends and relatives. My kids managed to hunt for eggs three times in one day, and I have a whole lot of eggs that will never get eaten.

Oops, it's not that king of blog.

So, today I start reading Hollow Earth Expedition. This is one of those games that you hear so much about, and you can't help but be a little excited to give it a read. I haven't done more than flip through it yet, but one thing that really stands out to me is the artwork. It really evokes the theme and setting, and that speaks well for the thought and effort put into the book.

No comments: