Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Busy Weekend

A ton of new stuff came in over the weekend and it made me decide to redo the list of entries I posted the other day in a format you might actually be able to read. In the mean time I'm going to at least list all the new stuff that came in.

0one Games:
01 The Great City: Campaign Setting
02 The Great City: Color Map Folio
03 0one's Black & White: Bandits' Trail
04 0one's Black & White: White Wyvern Inn
05 0one's Blueprints: The Great City, The Saltshacks
06 0one's Black & White: Medusa Hideout
07 Urban Adventures: A Pound of Flesh
08 The Road to Revolution: The Bloody Fix
09 Road to Revolution: Tides of Blood
10 Road to Revolution: Puncture the Blackened Vein

Alea Tools
11 Neo-markers.

Windmill Games:
12 Dread, Tales of Terror: Issue 1: Wastelands

Tabletop Adventures:
13 Bits of the Wilderness: Into the Mountains
14 GM-fu Session Prep

Open Design:
15 Blood of the Gorgon
16 Tales of Zobeck
17 Wrath of the River King
18 The Kobold Guide to Game Design, Volume 1: Adventures
19 Kobold Quarterly #9

Podcasts:
Virtual Play - Episodes 28, 29, 35, 37, 38, and the theme.

Websites:
http://www.gnomestew.com/
http://www.cavcomcon.com/

I also got a couple of really nice letters of introduction from publishers, which I can't tell you how much I appreciate.

Up to this point I had finished the initial read-through on all the products I had received, but all these are new, and the only one I've read is Dread, Tales of Terror, which I received first. I'll probably knock out the rest over the weekend.

No comments: