Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm useless on the weekends

I know this blog is supposed to be updated daily, and once I have more product to review it likely will be, but for now I should warn you that I tend to be useless on the weekends. Let me 'splain.

No, there is too much. Let me sum up.

I run (or am preparing to run) four separate games. I'm starting to put together a new GURPS mystical modern horror game for Thursdays. On alternating Fridays I run a post-apocalyptic Shadowrun game and a heavily tweaked D&D game. Finally, on Sundays I run a alternate history Legend of the Five Rings game. Together those take up much of my free time during the weekend. That, and I usually take Saturdays to work on the various games.

Of course, some of those will likely be set aside as time grows short. Or rather, shifted. I am blessed with players who share my fascination for new game systems, and I will be inflicting my play tests on them so I can get a feel for some of the new games. Already my Sunday group will be trying out the Scion demo next Sunday on the chance that White Wolf might enter it.

Anywho, there's my list of weak excuses for not getting my stuff done. Stay tuned next week for, "My dog ate my homework."

No comments: