Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Judging fan sites.

I saw a post by Denise, the business manager for the Ennies, asking for sites to enter for the Best Fan Site award, and followed her link to a pretty great site. Needless to say, I spent the whole morning reading it from the beginning.

It occurred to me that it might actually take longer to read through websites than books. The next site I'm heading to after I finish this blog looks like it been running steadily for years. At least one article I saw was dated January 2, of 2002. Something tells me that I'll be running into that a lot.

It's interesting reading though. Until a few weeks ago I would never have considered spending a lot of time poking around someone else's website, but I discovered a podcast that did a great job of getting me excited about D&D again, and now I can't get enough.

Anywho, enough rambling. Back to work.

No comments: