Thursday, June 7, 2007

Hero Games

I got a package from Hero Games last night leaving, I believe, four products still outstanding. Inside was Astounding Hero Tales (a collection of short stories), Thrilling Places, Tuala Morn, and Ultimate Skills.

Being a ferret I immediately dropped what I had been reading to squeeze in one of the short stories out of Astounding Hero Tales before bed last night, and I look forward to finishing it off.

Unfortunately my copy of Hero 5th edition seems to have wandered off at some point, so it looks like I'm due for another trip to the FLGS at some point. The good news is that I have read and played the system before, so unlike some systems I've had to buy, Hero shouldn't actually add to my reading. I'd just like to have it on hand for reference.

In the mean time I'll finish up the book I'm reading now, and try to finish off those short stories later tonight.

No comments: